The May issue of DEN is available at Digestive Endoscopy DEN 35-4, including three reviews, which are accessible for free – no password needed:
- Endoscopic ablation therapy for the pancreatic neoplasms, by Kazuyuki Matsumoto and Hironari Kato.
- Endoscopic management of benign and malignant hilar stricture, by Marcella Pimpinelli et al.
- Updates in narrow-band imaging for colorectal polyps: Narrow-band imaging generations, detection, diagnosis, and artificial intelligence, by Akira Teramoto et al.
The Special Report section of this issue features a WEO position statement: “Benefits and challenges in implementation of artificial intelligence in colonoscopy: World Endoscopy Organization position statement” by Yuichi Mori at al.
In other news from DEN and DEN Open:
- DEN Open’s ABC Video Guide for Reviewers (in English) is available here.
- Information on all articles accepted within DEN Open is available here.
Take your time to browse DEN‘s wealth of valuable free resources, no payment or password required:
- All DEN video articles are freely available at Virtual Issues.
- All Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society (JGES) guidelines, published in DEN, can be obtained for free from the Wiley Online Library. To access them, click here, and select the Guidelines tab.