The March issue of DEN is available at Digestive Endoscopy DEN 35-3, including four reviews, which are accessible for free – no password needed:
- Colorectal cold snare polypectomy: Current standard technique and future perspectives, by Fumiaki Ishibashi et al.
- Suturing techniques with endoscopic clips and special devices after endoscopic resection, by Tatsuma Nomura et al.
- Development of devices for interventional endoscopic ultrasound for the management of pancreatobiliary diseases, Masahiro Itonaga et al.
- Eye tracking technology in endoscopy: Looking to the future, by Arun Sivananthan et al.
In other news from DEN and DEN Open:
- DEN Open’s ABC Video Guide for Reviewers (in English) is available here.
- Information on all articles accepted within DEN Open is available here.
Take your time to browse DEN‘s wealth of valuable free resources, no payment or password required:
- All DEN video articles are freely available at Virtual Issues.
- All Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society (JGES) guidelines, published in DEN, can be obtained for free from the Wiley Online Library. To access them, click here, and select the Guidelines tab.