The July issue of DEN is available at Digestive Endoscopy DEN 35-5,, including three reviews, which are accessible for free – no password needed:
- Current status and perspectives for endoscopic diagnosis of superficial nonampullary duodenal epithelial tumors, by Yosuke Toya et al.
- Endobiliary radiofrequency ablation for unresectable malignant biliary strictures: Survival benefit perspective, by Mingxing Xia et al.
In other news from DEN and DEN Open:
- DEN Open’s ABC Video Guide for Reviewers (in English) is available here.
- Information on all articles accepted within DEN Open is available here.
Take your time to browse DEN‘s wealth of valuable free resources, no payment or password required:
- All DEN video articles are freely available at Virtual Issues.
- All Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society (JGES) guidelines, published in DEN, can be obtained for free from the Wiley Online Library. To access them, click here, and select the Guidelines tab.