* WEO individual members will be offered a discount on registration fee when submitting your membership certificate to the event organizer. Additional early bird discount available until December 15, 2023 *
26th Düsseldorf International Endoscopy Symposium will take place on February 1-3, 2024!
This 3-day onsite event includes live-demonstrations by an internationally renowned faculty from the endoscopy unit of the Evangelisches Krankenhaus Düsseldorf, mini symposia and satellite symposia, satellite symposium for nurses, update on research and new technologies, state of the art lectures, break-out sessions, and certified high-quality hands-on training course.
The topics are:
- New imaging technologies: impact on advanced endoscopic diagnosis
- AI in endoscopic diagnosis, treatment, decision making and quality control
- Evidence-based treatment of early gastrointestinal neoplasia
- Advances in cholangiopancreatoscopy
- EUS – from tissue acquisition to advanced drainage and lumen apposition
- Sustainability of endoscopic service versus infection prevention
- Prevention, recognition and management of adverse events
- New endoscopic technologies
The event will be conducted in English with simultaneous translation to German.
For further information, visit the event website.