- Training format has been modified and will adopt primarily a digital format to reach a wider audience globally.
- 2nd Friday and Saturday (2 days) in March, May, July, September, November 2023 (Tentative only) as well as the online EUS Summit in October 2023.
- Five online Modules and one symposium
- Module One : Basic Anatomy
- Module Two : EUS findings of common lesions
- Module Three: EUS-guided tissue acquisition
- Module Four : Advanced anatomy and diagnostics
- Module Five : Interventional EUS
- EUS Summit 2023
- 120-150 minutes video conference per session.
- Applicants who fulfill the application critera will be eligible to take part in video conferences. They will be subjected to various tests, assessements and/or submit case presentations throughout the five modules where they will be scored accordingly.
- The top six participants will be ultimately selected to take part in the onsite hands-on training program at the renowned Asan Medical Centre, a WEO center of excellence. Date to be determined at a later time. Terms and conditions apply.
Venue for onsite hands-on training:
The onsite hands-on training will take place at the ASAN medical center in Seoul, South Korea, a renowned EUS hub and a WEO Center of Excellence. Here, an expert group of international trainers will ensure the quality of the training, with the help of first-class lab facilities and advanced technical equipment.
Detailed information about the program, selection criteria as well as terms and conditions for application is available here.
If you have any questions, please contact the WEO secretariat at email@example.com
EUS WISE WORKSHOP
We are very glad to announce that we have enhanced WISE program with the EUS WISE workshop. The aim of the workshop is to increase the accessibility and discussion about interesting cases and difficult procedures in EUS. WEO believes this activity will engage international experts to share their own experiences and best practices on how to perform EUS and manage patients with complex medical issues.
Sign up for the WEO e-Newsletter at the bottom of this page to receive regular updates!
(1) Details of WISE 2018 Program:
(2) Details of WISE 2019 Program:
(3) Details of WISE 2020 Program:
(4) Details of WISE 2021 Program:
(5) Details of WISE 2022 program: