Training format has been modified and will adopt primarily a digital format to reach a wider audience globally
- Five online Modules and one online symposium
- Module One (March 15-16) : Basic Anatomy
- Module Two (May 10-11) : EUS findings of common lesions
- Module Three (July12-13) : EUS-guided tissue acquisition
- Module Four (September 20-21) : Advanced anatomy and diagnostics
- Module Five (November 8-9) : Interventional EUS
- EUS Summit 2024 (October 12-13)
** Please note that the above dates might be subject to change without prior notice**
- 120-150 minutes video conference per session.
- Applicants who fulfill the application criteria will be eligible to take part in video conferences. They will be subjected to various tests, assessments and/or submit case presentations throughout the five modules where they will be scored accordingly.
- The top six participants will be ultimately selected to take part in the onsite training program at the renowned Asan Medical Centre, a WEO center of excellence. Date to be determined later. Terms and conditions apply.
Venue for onsite hands-on training:
The onsite training will take place at the ASAN medical center in Seoul, South Korea, a renowned EUS hub and a WEO Center of Excellence. Here, an expert group of trainers will ensure the quality of the training, with the help of first-class lab facilities and advanced technical equipment.
Detailed information about the program, selection criteria as well as terms and conditions for application is available here.
If you have any questions, please contact the WEO office at firstname.lastname@example.org
EUS WISE WORKSHOP
We are very glad to announce that we have enhanced WISE program with the EUS WISE workshop. The aim of the workshop is to increase the accessibility and discussion about interesting cases and difficult procedures in EUS. WEO believes this activity will engage international experts to share their own experiences and best practices on how to perform EUS and manage patients with complex medical issues.
Sign up for the WEO e-Newsletter at the bottom of this page to receive regular updates!
(1) Details of WISE 2018 Program:
(2) Details of WISE 2019 Program:
(3) Details of WISE 2020 Program:
(4) Details of WISE 2021 Program:
(5) Details of WISE 2022 program:
(6) Details of WISE 2023 program: