- One-day course, with 5 – 10 faculty members
- Can be tailored to basic or advanced users, depending on local needs
- Organized in partnership with local and regional societies
- Includes simultaneous voting
- All training material available in English
- Simultaneous translation can be provided upon request
Under the leadership of Dr Jean-Francois Rey, WEO has established the VCE Library, a structured collection of material which is used at Video Capsule Endoscopy Training (VCE) courses. During these courses, trainees learn how to use VCE procedures in daily practice.
WEO encourages Course Directors to take advantage of the VCE Library and to make use of the available VCE material. The VCE Library includes presentations on new technologies, images and videos of real VCE cases, and quiz presentations to test user competencies. All material is available upon request – see below complete content list of available material.
Please note that before utilizing VCE library material, prior written permission must be granted. After endorsement, proper attribution to WEO and the authors must be given. All commercial use is subject to restrictions.
Download VCE library content list